Imagine for a moment that you only have $100 in your budget to spend on productivity tools. What would you spend it on?
We asked ourselves that question and came up with a list of gear and tools that we would buy on a limited budget of just $100.
Every dollar counts so we made sure that every recommendation would pull its weight and help you become more productive.
We want to show you that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to be more productive.
Thanks to Indeed and Feals for supporting The Productivity Show. Indeed is offering our listeners a $75 credit at Indeed.com/tps.
Feels is offering 50% off with free shipping if you become a new member today at Feals.com/tps.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [3:38]
- How Brooks combats back pain from compromised at-home workspaces [11:48]
- Why Brooks swears by this unbreakable mechanical pencil; lefties take notes! [16:24]
- What’s in Thanh’s bag? A noteworthy endorsement of field notes by our CEO [23:17]
- “Buy Nice or Buy Twice” – How you can take advantage of a life of luxury at any opportunity [24:56]
- The importance of audio quality in the business/productivity world, and how you can improve your video call experiences [30:56]
- The effects of sleep on productivity and Thanh’s life hack for good rest. [34:01]
- What is the Pomodoro Technique? How to maximize your work efficiency [35:42]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [43:21]
- Leatherology Buckled Jewelry Roll
- I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Second Edition: No Guilt. No Excuses. No BS. Just a 6-Week Program That Works
- AUKEY USB C Hub 8-in-1 Type C Adapter
- Nextand Laptop Stand
- Syntech USB C to USB Adapter 2-Pack
- Zebra Pen DelGuard Mechanical Pencil
- Field Notes Pitch Black Notebook – 3-Pack – Small Size
- Quartet Magnetic Whiteboard, 17″ x 23″ Small White Board
- Self Planner by BestSelf
- Logitech H390 Headset
- Eye/Sleep Mask (Target)
- HourGlass Sand Timer
- Sticky Notes
- Matcha Green Tea
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!