I’m a big believer in the idea that a majority of our happiness comes from the people we surround ourselves with.
Imagine when everyone in your family, friends, and closest contacts are all cheering for you, are regularly letting you know how much they care about you, and that you can always count on them for anything you need.
Wouldn’t that be amazing?
Well, it is, but to get to that stage, you need to be able to identify who you want to surround yourself with and who you want to stay in touch with.
That’s where Contact Management comes in and what today’s episode is all about.
We’ll show you 5 tips to get started with managing your contacts and ways to stay in touch with people in the most efficient way possible.
Thanks to ExpressVPN for supporting The Productivity Show. Visit ExpressVPN.com/tps right now to arm yourself with an extra three months of ExpressVPN for free.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- The top 3 productivity resources for this week [2:27]
- Why we need to manage our contacts [7:09]
- Where does Thanh store his contacts? [12:11]
- One hidden feature in contact lists that you should definitely pay attention to [16:33]
- How do you deal with those pesky business cards? [24:40]
- Which third-party contact management apps are the most effective? [30:25]
- This one app totally changed how Thanh nurtures healthy business relationships [33:08]
- How to effectively clean and manage your contacts using the most common platforms [38:02]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [42:23]
- Apollo Neuro
- Syncing Contacts Between LinkedIn And Your Address Book
- ABBYY Business Card Reader
- Evernote Business Card Reader
- Fujitsu ScanSnap
- CardHop (Mac)
- CardHop (iOS)
- Contacts Cleaning (Google)
- Contacts Cleaning (Outlook)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.