Want to know the secret to achieving your goals and getting your important work done? It’s not time management, apps, or tools – it’s ACCOUNTABILITY. But what does that mean? And how do you find accountability for yourself?
In this episode, I’m joined by Debbie Rosemont – a Certified Professional Organizer and Productivity Consultant who is the founder of Simply Placed. She helps clients increase productivity, maximize efficiency and bring balance and control into their work and lives, and she’s going to share how you can use accountability to achieve that too.
Thanks to Feals for supporting The Productivity Show. Feals is offering 50% off with free shipping if you become a new member today at feals.com/tps.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [3:31]
- What is the importance of accountability in the workplace? [8:13]
- How does a coaching relationship work? [10:32]
- What are the benefits of having a coach? [14:29]
- What are the best ways to find a coach? [16:21]
- What are some common obstacles Debbie helps clients overcome as a coach? [17:21]
- What is the difference between a coach and a consultant? [19:44]
- What is a Mastermind? And what will a mastermind help you with? [21:06]
- What are the time commitments for masterminds? [26:53]
- How Debbie finds masterminds. [28:35]
- How does having an accountability partner differ from having a coach? [31:34]
- What to look for in an accountability partner. [33:21]
- How to hold people accountable without being annoying. [37:25]
- Which ways can you close the loop and administer some self-accountability? [39:49]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life.[43:47]
- Book: The Four Tendencies, by Gretchen Rubin
- The Time Timer (Analog, Visual of Time Passing)
- Book: The Miracle Morning, by Hal Elrod
- Rock Your Work From Home Guide
- Schedule a Free Discovery Call
- 6-month Productivity Transformation Package
- Organize to Optimize (Special Course for TPS Listeners)
- It’s About Time (Virtual Productivity Program)
- Organize to Optimize- Facebook Group
- Book: One Habit For a Thriving Home Office
- Book: Six-Word Lessons to Be More Productive
Connect with Debbie:
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!