Today I’m joined by Sachit Gupta, host of the Conscious Creators podcast and an expert helping people launch their platforms. We discuss how you can build self-awareness and why it’s the ultimate productivity hack, powerful questions to ask yourself for self-discovery, and his rules of productivity that allow him to be creative and get stuff done.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/348.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Get 3 months free when you run your first Payroll at gusto.com/tps.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:05]
- How did Sachit figure out what he wanted to do with his life? [5:19]
- When did Thanh get serious about Asian Efficiency? [7:01]
- How long did it take before Thanh began to see success with Asian Efficiency? [8:03]
- How does Sachit manage perfectionism as a creative? [11:33]
- How does Thanh decide whether to hire someone to do a task or attack it himself? [14:43]
- What is the ultimate productivity hack? [17:51]
- How does Sachit typically structure his day? [20:01]
- What motivates Sachit to change the way he operates organizationally? [25:24]
- Sachit’s personal rules around productivity [28:05]
- What is Sachit’s biggest advice for podcasters? [32:42]
- What are some questions you can ask yourself to promote self-awareness? [37:34]
- What is something Thanh tends to underestimate in his business life? [42:05]
- What is a trend that Thanh sees with hiring employees? [44:52]
- How has procrastination affected Sachit’s business life? [46:57]
Connect with Sachit Gupta
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.