At Asian Efficiency we’re known for the TEA Framework which is our productivity method. It stands for Time, Energy, and Attention which are the three pillars of productivity. Today’s episode will help you maximize Time, the first pillar in our framework.
On The Productivity Show, we’ve talked a lot about weekly and quarterly planning but not so much about monthly planning. When you incorporate monthly planning into your life, you’re setting yourself up for a productive month where you’ll get the important things done and you’ll be able to meet all your deadlines.
We’ve developed our own process for how we plan our upcoming month for both on a company level on a personal level. You’re about to learn how you can plan the upcoming month for maximum productivity and some mistakes you want to avoid that prevent you from overworking.
Thanks to BetterHelp. Get 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/tps
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Get 3 months free when you run your first Payroll at gusto.com/tps.
Thanks to Clear. For a limited time, get your first two months of Clear for free by going to Clearme.com/TPS2021 and use the promo code TPS2021
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [3:04]
- How does reviewing your quarterly goal affect productivity? [10:08]
- How does Thanh work the link between monthly and quarterly goals? [12:46]
- What are your “rocks” for the month? [20:57]
- What sorts of tactics does Thanh employ when planning out his month? [23:15]
- How does Brooks deal with his big “rocks”? [29:23]
- What is Brooks’ final tip on monthly planning? [31:40]
- Focus @ Will
- Fit Crunch Protein Bars
- Berkey Water Filter
- Calendar Captain
- Book: Bullet Journal, by Ryder Carroll
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.