Back in 2013, at Asian Efficiency we first introduced the evening ritual which is the idea of having a routine at the end of the day to help you wind down, get ready for the next day and have a great night of sleep. Since then, we’ve helped people all over the world implement an evening ritual to help them be more productive at work and in life.
In this episode we’ll share with you a simple evening ritual you can use today to sleep better and feel more energetic.
Thanks to ExpressVPN for supporting The Productivity Show. Express VPN is offering 3 months free on a one-year package just visit expressvpn.com/tps.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Get 3 months free when you run your first Payroll at gusto.com/tps.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/350.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:28]
- Why talk about an evening ritual at all? [5:09]
- How does the TEA Framework work hand-in-hand with an evening ritual? [7:07]
- What is a “Reverse Alarm Clock”? [9:59]
- How does Brooks wind down? [11:07]
- How do you define your evening ritual? [20:06]
- What are some “best practices” for Brooks in his evening ritual? [22:22]
- What are some things in Thanh’s evening checklist? [25:18]
- How will creating a sleeping environment benefit you most? [29:44]
- What does Brooks recommend to improve your sleeping environment? [31:25]
- Sleep Cycle
- THL Blue-Blocking Glasses
- Spotify Sleep Playlist 2021
- TPS Rituals Course
- TPS Time Tracker Chart
- Oura Ring
- Ooler Sleep System
- TheraGun Prime
- Foot Rubz
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!