Do you want to make a change in your life? Most people think you need to make drastic changes that usually don’t last. At Asian Efficiency we believe that when you make small, consistent changes you’ll have much better results getting what you want. In today’s episode, we’ll show you different ways you can make small changes in your life that lead to big results.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Get three months free when you run your first payroll at gusto.com/tps
Get started with Betterhelp today and enjoy 10% off your first month at betterhelp.com/tps.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:36]
- Why is Brooks talking about the power of small changes? [6:13]
- Why is Thanh talking about the power of small changes? [8:14]
- How does the power of small significant changes affect efficiency? [10:19]
- How much time did Brooks waste before thinking about the power of small changes? [15:26]
- What does Brooks do to eliminate time squanders? [17:42]
- What is upstream optimization? [18:29]
- Why is upstream optimization so powerful? [21:43]
- What is the concept behind accessing apps? [28:34]
- What does Thanh recommend accessing in every app? [31:08]
- What is the easiest way to win back 1-2 hours of the day? [35:45]
- Microsoft PowerToys
- Cora Standing Desk Converter
- PowerToys Run
- Active Words
- Join our Free Masterclass on Digital Organization
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!