Do you wish there were more hours in a day? Are you starving for more free time? Then this episode is for you! We’ll show you 3 ways you can create more free time and we’ll share tons of examples of how we’ve done it ourselves to win back over 5 hours a week.
Thanks to Gusto for supporting The Productivity Show. Get 3 months free when you run your first Payroll at gusto.com/tps.
Thanks so much to Clear for supporting The Productivity Show. For a limited time, get your first two months of Clear for free by going to Clearme.com/TPS2021 and use the promo code TPS2021.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/357. And now, on with the show.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:32]
- What does TEA Framework stand for? [5:05]
- How does Brooks track time? [6:55]
- What is Thanh’s first recommendation for taking back your time? [9:53]
- How do you optimize your workflow? [15:01]
- What has Brooks done to optimize his workflow? [17:08]
- How does Thanh optimize his time? [23:00]
- What is an alternative to saving time through optimizing your workflow? [26:34]
- What does the Eisenhower Matrix do? [28:42]
- How does Thanh implement the Eisenhower Matrix? [31:07]
- What is one important thing to remember about the Eisenhower Matrix in a team setting? [34:24]
- Pomodoro Technique
- Inbox Detox
- Organize Your Files
- Book: Do More Great Work by Michael Stungay Stanier
- Eisenhower Matrix
- Calendar Captain
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.