Nowadays, many of us have the option to work remotely and from home. This opens a whole new world of possibilities.
What used to be reserved for digital nomads, people like you and me can now work from anywhere in the world and still get stuff done.
That’s what we call a workation, you get work done while enjoying some vacation time too. In this episode we’ll give you 3 tips to make your first workation a great success and a few pitfalls you must avoid.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/367.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Top 3 productivity resources for this week. [2:23]
- Who is this episode useful for? [4:13]
- What is a “workation”? [5:26]
- How do Brooks’ and Thanh’s workations vary? [7:36]
- Does Thanh believe workations should replace vacations? [10:25]
- How does Brooks prefer to approach his workation? [13:49]
- What is Thanh’s perspective as a boss on receiving workation requests? [16:23]
- What does Brooks suggest when planning out your first workation? [20:46]
- What was it like for Thanh being on a workation with a partner? [21:28]
- What is something that is rather important to prioritize when planning a workation? [22:24]
- What are some tips for checking for connectivity before taking a workation? [23:26]
- How does Thanh recommend preparing for workations? [26:53]
- What is the final tip for a productive workation? [29:15]
- How does Thanh structure time in a workation? [31:08]
- Actionable steps you can take to integrate today’s episode into your life. [34:07]
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.