In this episode, we are going to talk about Calendars, or more specifically doing a Calendar Cleanup.
Any way you can get your Calendar in top shape will have an immediate impact today and going forward. There aren’t many productivity changes you can make that will do that!
If your calendar has become cluttered with “not real”, out of date, or irrelevant events, we’ll take you through some ways to fix that up.
Maybe some big project or issue has come up and you need to free up time and clear space, quickly – we’ll help you do that.
Get an extra 3 months. Expressvpn.com/TPS.
Thanks Masterworks. To skip to the front of the line and get your VIP pass for immediate access, go to masterworks.io/TPS
Thanks Truebill.com/TPS. it could save you thousands a year.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/381.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:42]
- What is the main benefit of calendar cleanup? [4:32]
- How was Thanh most recently reminded to de-clutter his calendar? [07:36]
- What is the first tip for cleaning your calendar? [11:08]
- What can you do if you’re constantly ignoring time blocks on your calendar? [13:28]
- What is Tip #2 for de-cluttering your calendar? [15:58]
- What are the 3 steps to calendar triage? [20:38]
- What does Thanh do every Sunday for his weekly planning? [28:49]
- What is Tip #3 for keeping your calendar uncluttered? [30:38]
- Why is a weekly review so valuable for organization? [36:47]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life [39:34]
- NeuYear Calendar
- The Five-Minute Journal
- Article: Is It Time For Calendar Triage?
- TPS 311
- Calendar Captain
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.