Today we are going to talk about something that has been in the news a LOT this year and will likely impact most of us in the year ahead: issues with the global and local supply chain.
You might have experienced that prices are going up, packages are delayed, and stuff you want to buy is backlogged by months or even out of stock.
Whether you’re a business owner, employee, academic, or retired – we’ll go over how these supply chain issues impact you and what you can do about it moving forward to have a happy and productive life.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps
Free $75 credit to boost your post at Indeed.com/TPS. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through March 31, 2022.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/386.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:46]
- What is happening to the supply chain, and why is AE talking about it? [5:06]
- How has The Great Resignation (TPS 380) affected the supply chain? [10:50]
- What is the Theory of Constraints? [14:54]
- What are some of the other ways the supply chain has affected current events? [19:16]
- What is something Thanh would like to normalize that isn’t very common in the world today? [27:19]
- What has had the most major impact on Thanh in preparing for a supply chain crisis? [34:45]
- What will be the general theme of 2022, according to Brooks? [38:25]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life [39:44]
- Deliveries (iOS)
- Deliveries (Android)
- Book: The Toyota Way, by Jeffrey Liker
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!