This episode is all about how to Keep Momentum Going, no matter what time of year it is.
Maybe you have goals or resolutions, or maybe you haven’t made them yet and are just taking what comes. Either way now is the time when many of us start to lose momentum, no matter how good our intentions were at the end of the year.
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You’ve always struggled with accomplishing your goals. You set goals, and then lose momentum by the end of January.
- Maybe you get past January and February OK, but by halfway through the year…your goals are still not accomplished.
- You’re not a “goal setting” person, but you want to make sure you follow through with what you start.
If so, this is the episode for you.
Free $75 credit to boost your post at Indeed.com/TPS. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through March 31, 2022.
Thanks to Truebill.com/TPS. it could save you thousands a year.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/388.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:01]
- How does Brooks like to think of momentum? [5:46]
- What is Thanh’s first tip for maintaining momentum? [6:29]
- What is tip #2 for maintaining momentum? [13:54]
- What is a good question to ask yourself if you’re struggling with your goals right now? [21:09]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life [30:54]
- Just Timers
- Multi Timer Stop Watch
- Book: Work Clean, by Dan Charnas
- TEA Framework
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!