Today’s episode is going to be a bit different: we’re going to talk about… Date Nights!
You might be asking yourself … why on earth would a productivity podcast be talking about date nights? Am I listening to the wrong podcast?
We know Valentine’s Day is coming up and that many of you are in a relationship.
You might need last-minute ideas but more importantly, this wouldn’t be a productivity podcast, if we gave you some tips and strategies to keep date night going and ways for you to get ideas on what to do on a regular basis (especially if you’re not that creative or romantic).
Just like any habit, we’ll help you keep them going.
Whether you’re single, dating, or married for decades…we got tips and strategies to help you here today.
Free $75 credit to boost your post at Indeed.com/TPS. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through March 31, 2022.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/390.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:04]
- What is a “Progressive Dinner?” [5:22]
- What is a great date night idea Brooks had recently? [8:15]
- What are some things to consider if you don’t want your date nights to get too routine? [16:27]
- What is the Triple R Method? [17:57]
- How do you apply these dating tips to the rest of your productivity life? [24:08]
- How do you keep date night ideas fresh over time? [25:20]
- How can some of the negative aspects of social media work in your favorite for date night ideas? [28:22]
- What is Thanh’s final date night tip? [31:13]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life [32:07]
- The Nudge
- Book: The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Love Language Quiz
- Book: Daily Stoic
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!