Let’s talk about team productivity and how you can double the output of your team without making drastic changes.
We’ve been running AE since 2011 and learned a lot of things about individual productivity and team productivity.
A few years ago we were always behind on schedule for product releases and nowadays we tend to be ahead of schedule, have happy, stress-free team members, and get stuff done more efficiently than ever before.
We want to share 3 strategies to help your team level up.
If you’re a team leader or manage a team, we’ll show you how to double the productivity of the team.
If you’re a team member and want to help your team become more productive, you’ll discover a few strategies you can use today.
If you want to make your existing more productive than it already is, we’ll have some advanced efficiency strategies for you as well.
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
Go to Novo.co/TPS and get your FREE business banking account.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/395.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:39]
- What is Thanh’s first strategy to double team productivity? [6:27]
- What are Marmel’s thoughts on having daily reminders for teams to focus on? [9:30]
- What is “Confluence,” and how does the AE team use it? [11:59]
- What are the 3 W’s? [14:57]
- What is Thanh’s final tip for doubling productivity? [24:15]
- What is the importance of a “scrum master” within AE? [26:42]
- How do you cover the duties of a scrum master without a dedicated role? [28:40]
- What was something AE team had to deal with at the beginning of their journey? [31:44]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life. [33:19]
- Book: The Five Dysfunctions of a Team- A Leadership Fable, by Patrick Lencioni
- Personality Test: Kolbe A
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!