In this episode, we’re going to talk about 3 ways you can revamp your productivity by doing a spring cleaning for your schedule, your workflows, and your environment.
Even if it is not Spring where you live, do a little “fall cleaning” along with us.
Here are 3 things you’ll get out of this episode:
- How to make sure you schedule things that support your goals as much as possible
- How to make sure your productivity workflow is optimized
- A way to make sure your work environment is helping you, not getting in your way
For a limited time, get 40% off on a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
Free $75 credit to boost your post at Indeed.com/TPS. Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid for a limited time.
Thanks to Avast.com for supporting The Productivity Show!
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/398.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:15]
- What is the first tip for productive spring cleaning? [5:18]
- What does Thanh do with his schedule for spring cleaning? [8:38]
- What’s something you can do to maximize your spring cleaning process? [20:32]
- What is tip #3 for a successful spring cleaning? [24:35]
- What is Brooks’ spring cleaning process like? [26:52]
- How dos Thanh works with his environment during spring cleaning? [27:55]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life. [30:48]
- DYMO Label Maker LabelManager 160 Portable Label Maker
- Book: New Order- A Decluttering Handbook for Creative Folks (and Everyone Else)
- Organize Your Files – our short course to get your files organized and sorted
- Your GTD Weekly Review: Be Consistent And Achieve “Mind Like Water” Each Week (TPS311)
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- Steve Jobs Home Office Photo
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!