One of the most important things you can do to help your productivity is to create an easy-to-follow routine that you follow after you wake up.
We don’t even like the term “morning routine” – we prefer “Rise Ritual” – because you can do it anytime, not just in the morning. Doesn’t matter what time you wake up.
The key is to have a routine of repeatable steps that you can follow to support your productivity when you start the day.
In this episode, we’ll share how you can build your own Rise Ritual, and how to be consistent with it.
Here are 3 things you’ll get out of this episode:
- How to find time for your Rise Ritual, even when you’re busy
- How to build your routine, and which steps to include – and not include
- How to be consistent and roll with the punches when things fall about
Free $75 credit to boost your post at Indeed.com/TPS. Plus earn up to $500 extra in sponsored job credits with Indeed’s Virtual Interviews. Terms and conditions apply.
Thanks to Avast.com!
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/407.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:03]
- What is the first step to creating a rise ritual? [4:56]
- How did Thanh adapt to setting an earlier sleep schedule for himself? [10:22]
- What is tip no. 2 for creating a rise ritual? [18:04]
- What are some of the categories for improving the beginning of your day? [20:12]
- How long does Thanh’s rise ritual usually take? [21:59]
- What is tip number 3 for creating a rise ritual? [24:33]
- How does Thanh handle travel “bumps?” [27:37]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life. [29:52]
- The Magic Of Thinking Big
- RISE Science
- Creating The Ultimate Morning Routine
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!