Optimize your health following the latest health & wellness supplements.
Today I’m joined by Shawn Wells. He is the world’s leading nutritional biochemist and bestselling author of the book The ENERGY Formula: Six Life-Changing Ingredients to Unleash Your Limitless Potential.
He’s an expert on Health Optimization and has formulated over 700 supplements, food, beverages, and cosmeceuticals and patented over 20 novel ingredients.
He’s also a chief clinical dietitian with over a decade of clinical experience.
Today we’re going to talk about optimizing your health, how to double your energy, and reinventing yourself.
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
Go to PlayBackbone.com/tps to order your Backbone until June 30th, and get FREE access to over 350 console games and perks.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/408.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:04]
- What are some things to be aware of when considering mouth-taping? [9:44]
- What does Shawn recommend to improve your energy levels? [13:32]
- What made Shawn so passionate about biohacking, and how does he keep his workflow healthy? [27:42]
- How did everything shift for Shawn after incorporating plant medicine into his life? [30:18]
- What was Shawn’s experience like finding Ikigai? [41:20]
- According to Shawn, what are some things we can do to live a longer and healthier life? [45:23]
- Action step to integrate today’s topic into your life. [54:44]
- The ENERGY Formula: Six Life-Changing Ingredients to Unleash Your Limitless Potential
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- The 5 Second Journal
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Shawn Wells
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!