Let’s catch up on what’s been happening in our industry and new trends that you need to be aware of so you stay ahead of the curve.
Aside from the industry news, we also have 3 important topics to go over:
- The weird middle ground between DMs and meetings
- The problem with the “996 Work Culture”
- How has the pandemic impacted productivity?
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
Thanks to Truebill.com/TPS. It could save you thousands a year.
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/410.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:12]
- What is Microsoft Loop? [6:37]
- What does Brooks mean by something being “between a direct message and a full meeting?” [12:18]
- How does Thanh bridge the gap between messages and full-blown meetings? [16:15]
- What is AE’s “unlimited vacation” policy like? [28:00]
- What does Thanh think of the 40-hour work week? [33:49]
- Which year was better for productivity? 2019 or 2020? [35:03]
- What is a downside to the current work-from-home landscape? [44:32]
- Microsoft Loop
- Loop in Outlook Mail Preview
- Google I/O (2022)
- Marco Polo
- Business Insider: 996 culture
- Article: Pandemic Productivity
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!