The CEO of Boomerang talks about productivity, team-building, successful meetings, and creating a “Guiding Principles” book for your team.
Aye Moah, CEO and Co-Founder of Boomerang joins us in this episode. If you’ve ever read any list of “ productivity tools and apps online, someone always mentions Boomerang, for good reason. Aye Moah shares her favorite productivity apps, how she prioritizes, and her morning routine.
Visit Indeed.com/TPS to start hiring now. Terms and conditions apply.
Try Zapier for free today at zapier.com/TPS.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/414.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Who is Aye, what is Boomerang and how did it start? [5:05]
- What were some other problems Aye was seeing besides snoozing? [8:42]
- How does Boomerang vary from standard booking systems? [13:47]
- How does Aye figure out how she should be spending her time throughout the day? [17:13]
- How does Aye suggest dealing with conflicting orders from leadership? [23:17]
- What is Aye’s planning routine like? [33:39]
- What is Aye’s morning routine, and how does it help her get through the day? [37:38]
- What are Aye’s tips for raising a toddler? [41:49]
- How does Aye think about making meetings more productive? [43:29]
- What are Aye’s general tips for getting on top of your e-mails? [48:49]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [55:24]
- Remarkable 2
- Blog – Priority Matrix: A Beginner’s Guide
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Aye Moah
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!