You probably don’t get enough sleep, and you’re not alone. The CDC says that 1 in 3 adults don’t get enough sleep, and sleep is a huge part of the “Energy” part of the TEA Framework.
In this episode, we are going to talk about a specific area of helping you with your sleep: Sleep Tracking. It’s an incredibly useful way to uncover your sleep issues and then take action.
Here are 3 things you’ll get out of this episode:
- The easiest way to start without having to download, install, or buy anything
- The best sleep tracking devices, and how to use them
- How to actually USE all this sleep data your devices are collecting
Businesses only pay for quality applications matching the sponsored job description. Visit Indeed.com/TPS to start hiring now.
Go to Shopify.com/tps for a FREE fourteen-day trial and get full access to Shopify’s entire suite of features.
Thanks to Gusto. Go to gusto.com/tps for your first three months free.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/418.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:08]
- Why does Thanh think AE’s “Better Sleep” guide was the best way to start for the company? [6:17]
- What does Thanh use sleep tracking for, and how does it benefit him? [10:18]
- What tip number 1 for successful sleep tracking? [13:20]
- What is tip number 2 for a successful sleep tracking? [23:14]
- What is tip number 3 for successful sleep tracking? [31:18]
- How does Brooks feel about people sleeping separately versus in the same bed? [38:57]
- Action step you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life [40:47]
- ChiliSleep OOLER Sleep System
- Target Sleep Mask
- Serene Sleep
- Oura Ring
- Sleep Cycle (App)
- Rise Science
- Withings Sleep Tracking Pad
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!