We go over the pros and cons of minimalism with Courtney Carver. She’s a thought leader on minimalism and shares her big mistakes and lessons learned from living a minimalist life. We go over:
- The mistakes and pitfalls of minimalism you need to be aware of
- How to build a minimalist wardrobe with her Project 3/33
- The keys to living a simple life without fear of missing out
Do yourself a favor and listen to the whole episode before you decide to go the minimalist path.
Thanks to RocketMoney. It could save you hundreds a year.
Go to Bambee.com/tps to schedule your FREE conversation.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/428.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:15]
- How did being diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis affects Courtney’s career? [3:35]
- What are some forms of stress that Courtney eliminated from her life following her MS diagnosis? [6:53]
- When did Courtney start Be More With Less? [11:00]
- What is “Project 3/33,” and how did it come about? [12:06]
- What results/benefits did Courtney see after implementing Project 3/33? [15:34]
- How do men and women differ in the ways they implement 3/33? [22:09]
- How does Courtney eliminate things from her life? [25:12]
- How does Courtney handle sentimental items? [27:18]
- What did Courtney worry about most with the minimalist lifestyle? [30:17]
- How does Courtney approach buying things? [32:31]
- What led Courtney to start a podcast with her daughter? [35:57]
- Book: Soulful Simplicity, by Courtney Carver
- Book- Project 3/33, by Courtney Carver
- Apple Reminders
- Book: The Artist’s Way, by Julia Cameron
- New York Times Mini Crossword
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Courtney Carver
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!