Win back time with a new email app, hit your goals with accountability tips, and the way you’re working might be holding you back. We cover a wide range of topics to boost your productivity in this episode.
We also cover what’s new like the new Amazon Kindle Scribe (a competitor to Remarkable 2), smart water bottles, and more. Stay up to date with what’s going on and hear our best advice on how to navigate these changes.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
Go to Bambee.com/tps to schedule your FREE conversation
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/429.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:41]
- What’s been going on lately with Amazon? [7:18]
- What makes smart water bottles most useful? [10:13]
- What is the first industry topic of the day? [14:11]
- How does Thanh feel about apps that try to “reinvent the wheel” regarding e-mail systems? [17:37]
- What does the Remote Work Prep infographic show? [27:06]
- What does Thanh think about asynchronous work schedules? [30:14]
- What is the third industry topic for the day? [36:58]
- How does Brooks feel about coaching? [40:51]
- How does Thanh find coaches? [42:14]
- Action steps you can take to integrate today’s topic into your life. [45:42]
- Airalo Regional SIMs
- Audio-Technica AT2005USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- The Productivity Show Clips YouTube Channel
- Kindle Scribe
- Article: Kindle Scribe (The Verge)
- Video: Kindle Scribe (YouTube)
- Kindle Scribe vs. reMarkable 2
- Matter Home
- Smart GX Water Bottle System
- Article: Gatorade’s “Smart” Water Bottle
- Hidrate Spark (Old Version)
- Spark Mail Update
- Marisa Goldberg Tweet
- Remote Work Prep
- Amir Salihefendić Tweet
- Podcast: My First Million (“The Body Stack”)
- Book: The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything . . . Fast!, by Josh Kaufman
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!