Free up time and save yourself from headaches by having the right systems in place. We have systems-expert share examples of systems you can use in your life, for your family, and organization to win back time and save on costs.
See for yourself why Chime is so loved at chime.com/tps.
Chime is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services and debit cards provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A.; Members FDIC.
Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the payer. SpotMe eligibility requirements and overdraft limits apply. See chime.com/spotme.
Chime was the 2021 #1 most downloaded banking app in the US according to Apptopia®.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com/431.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Tips [1:58]
- What started Josh’s minimalist journey? [2:47]
- What is system thinking/mindset, and how can you apply it? [6:34]
- How does Josh feel about incorporating minimalist systems into life outside of the workplace? [10:51]
- What are some ways you can implement systems in a fast-paced workplace? [14:31]
- How would Josh advise people to build their own systems? [20:01]
- Can a business owner or entrepreneur help with teaching the implementation of systems? [23:17]
- What has Josh learned from coaching over 1000 people? [26:56]
- What are some systems Josh has created with his family over the years that he’d recommend others try? [32:20]
- Abide Meditation
- Work The System Book Summary
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
Connect with Josh Fonger
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast, or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!