You can travel the world and work productively at the same time. Our guest is a NYT bestselling author, traveled to over 100 countries and built a successful business at the same time. Matt Kepnes, also known as Nomadic Matt, shares his best tips for travel hacking and how to be productive while traveling.
Thanks RocketMoney.com/tps. It could save you hundreds a year.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [1:30]
- How Matt’s travel journey started [7:45]
- How much money did he have saved up the first time? [8:58]
- Tips to be productive while traveling (or should you?) [10:49]
- How Matt structures his week [18:01]
- A super-helpful travel resource most people don’t use [20:57]
- The benefits of solo travel [26:36]
- How to travel as an introvert [29:22]
- Rocket Money
- How to Travel the World on $50 a Day: Travel Cheaper, Longer, Smarter
- Nomadic Matt’s Travel Site
- Nomad List – Best Places to Live for Digital Nomads
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- The Dynamite Circle
- Ten Years a Nomad: A Traveler’s Journey Home
- @nomadicmatt Instagram
- @nomadicmatt Twitter
- The Productivity Show Youtube
- The Productivity Show Clips Youtube
- Productivity Academy
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!