Are your favorite apps wasting your time with “sophisticated procrastination”? What would you buy if your company gave you a WFH budget? How can you have a “Quiet Weekend”?
In this episode, we talk about these topics, Thanh’s new favorite app, and more.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [3:55]
- Important things happening in the productivity space [6:13]
- Are PKM apps wasting your time? [12:52]
- The case FOR sophisticated procrastination [17:06]
- What would you buy with a WFH budget? [25:57]
- The Quiet Weekend trend [31:53]
- A sample front-loaded week schedule [36:04]
- The Extended Mind: The Power of Thinking Outside the Brain
- Talking Points for Life
- Tana – The Everything OS
- Tim Sweeney Notepad Tweet
- Path Finder
- Stop Procrastinating With Note-Taking Apps Like Obsidian, Roam, Logseq – YouTube
- The Collector’s Fallacy • Zettelkasten Method
- I Get a WFH Stipend, and These Are the 11 Items I Bought | Apartment Therapy
- Home Office Hero
- Sony ZX Series Wired On-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black MDR-ZX110AP
- Elgato Stream Deck MK.2
- “Quiet Weekends” may be the solution for better work-life balance
- Work Style Profile: Steph Smith
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!