Have you ever felt like your career or your life is stuck or not progressing as quickly as you think it should? Forward momentum doesn’t just happen on its own – YOU have to make it happen and to do that, you need to invest in yourself.
And that is EXACTLY what we are going to be talking about in this episode. We’ll share 3 ways that you can invest in yourself, and some of them don’t cost you anything but time.
Thanks RocketMoney.com/tps. It could save you hundreds a year.
Go to Bambee.com and type in productivity show under PODCAST when you sign up.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:28]
- Why skill development & learning is so key [7:26]
- How to avoid a stagnating career [9:36]
- The deep vs. wide skill framework [10:59]
- How to build a strong network [22:49]
- How to build a strong internal network [28:52]
- A quote Brooks tries to live by [32:02]
- The best strategy to accelerate your career [34:08]
- How to get around your own blind spots [38:09]
- Rocket Money
- Bambee (put “productivity show” under podcast)
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- The Personal MBA
- Who we spend our time with over the course of our lives.
- Never Eat Alone, And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
- On Writing: A Memoir Of The Craft
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!