Every business owner knows they should spend more time working ON their business than IN their business, but how do you do that?
In this episode, Certified Business Manager Kaci Ackerman shares how to create white space in your life to focus on what really moves the needle, and how ClickUp is a productivity tool that can help you do that.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
Thanks Cozy Earth. Go to CozyEarth.com and get up to 35% off when you use the code TPS.
Get started with Issuu today for FREE, or if you sign up for a premium account, you will
get 50% off when you go to ISSUU.com/podcast and use promo code TPS.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:27]
- How Kaci’s business came out of COVID [3:30]
- What a Certified Business Manager and Online Business Manager do [5:21]
- Can physical businesses benefit from a OBM or virtual assistant? [9:40]
- What’s the difference between an OBM and a virtual assistant? [10:50]
- How long does it take to get up to speed with a business manager? [15:54]
- What are Kaci’s go-to tech tools? [18:08]
- What is ClickUp and what is it used for? [19:25]
- Kaci’s week-planning process [27:19]
- Can ClickUp be used for personal productivity, or just businesses? [30:12]
- What can a business owner do when time is freed up? [35:01]
- What should we think about for emergency preparedness? [39:53]
- Cozy Earth – code TPS
- Issuu – Code TPS
- Kaci Ackerman
- @kaciackerman Instagram
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!