Discover your unique abilities, skills and passions with entrepreneur, keynote speaker, and author Ali Nasser.
By the end of this episode, you will be able to identify your Ikigai and know the intersection of your passion, what you can get paid to do, and your contribution to the world.
For a limited time, get 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at Calm.com/tps.
One-of-a-kind financing program at NetSuite.com/TPS.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Ali’s entrepreneurial journey and story [2:11]
- What exactly does “life experience” mean? [6:03]
- Ali gives Thanh an impromptu coaching session [7:42]
- What is “unique ability”, and how do we use it to maximize our life experience? [12:47]
- What is Ali’s unique ability and how does he put it into practice day-to-day? [21:16]
- How does Ali’s unique ability impact his time management? [22:15]
- A life-changing hack for those with families [37:54]
- Ali Nasser
- The Business Owner’s Dilemma: Take Control of the Mental Chatter, Clarify Your Ideal Future, and Enjoy the Success You’ve Earned
- Strategic Coach
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Primed Mind
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!