If you’re looking to achieve financial freedom while still prioritizing your family and health, this episode is a must-listen!
We sat down with Steve Chou, founder of MyWifeQuitHerJob.com and author of “The Family First Entrepreneur.” Steve shares his personal story and practical advice for building a successful business without sacrificing your personal life or family time so you can do the same.
Go to Bambee.com and type in productivity show under PODCAST when you sign up.
Get started with Issuu today for FREE, or if you sign up for a premium account, you will get 50% off when you go to ISSUU.com/podcast and use promo code TPS.
Become a member of TPS+ and get ad-free episodes a week before anyone else with other great bonuses like the famous “One Tweak A Week” shirt.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:13]
- Steve’s story [4:18]
- The challenges of starting up an e-commerce store [6:28]
- The Four Burners Theory [9:05]
- Steve’s rules for balancing work and family [11:14]
- Advice for starting a side-hustle with a full-time job [23:34]
- Should you have a written “Book of Values”? [29:05]
- How do you impart your wisdom on your kids? [30:58]
- Bambee (Type productivity show under podcast)
- The Family-First Entrepreneur: How to Achieve Financial Freedom Without Sacrificing What Matters Most
- Personalized Napkins, Wedding Handkerchiefs & Linens – Bumblebee Linens
- The My Wife Quit Her Job Podcast With Steve Chou
- The Family First Entrepreneur
- MyWifeQuitHerJob YouTube
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!