You’ve heard of morning routines and evening routines, but did you know that there are even more powerful routines you can implement to have a more productive day?
Today’s guest Caroline Guntur (aka The Swedish Organizer) calls it “bookending your day”, and in this episode, we will share how to create your own routines and how Caroline uses Notion to — in her words — get her (and her clients) digital ducks in a row.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
Go to Bambee.com and type in productivity show under PODCAST when you sign up.
Learn more at https://theproductivityshow.com/.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [1:49]
- Why “The Swedish Organizer”? [5:03]
- Tips to make being a digital nomad work for you [6:52]
- Routines you can use to “bookend your day” [9:37]
- How to transition between “work” and “home” when working from home [13:05]
- Should exercise be in a bookend routine? [16:51]
- Does bookending work with an irregular schedule? [18:05]
- What are the benefits of bookending? [23:01]
- How much time does this take? [28:40]
- A great mental reframe when starting a habit over [33:40]
- How Caroline uses Notion [37:41]
- Bambee (mention productivity show)
- The Swedish Organizer
- Toggl: Time Tracking Software, Project Planning & Hiring Tools
- THE GAP by Ira Glass
- Creative Systems Architect – The Swedish Organizer
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!