Are you drowning in endless emails, constantly interrupted by Slack notifications, and suffering from Zoom fatigue? In this episode, Jennifer Smith, CEO of Scribe, will help you break free from collaboration overload and reclaim your work-life balance.
Discover the hidden dangers of remote collaboration, the surprising reasons why productivity tools may be working against you, and actionable strategies to streamline communication and boost efficiency. Don’t let collaboration overload sabotage your success – listen in and unlock your full potential today!
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
This episode is brought to you by 25X Productivity Coaching – double your personal productivity, be happier at work, and have an extra 5 hours a week of free time.
- Top 3 Productivity Tips [2:16]
- What is “collaboration overload” and how do we solve it? [11:26]
- How does Scribe work and how do people use it? [16:16]
- How can teams improve their communication workflows? [23:38]
- How Jennifer thinks of time management (and how it’s not really about time management) [32:24]
- What’s a way to both get and stay focused? [36:51]
- What’s the future of knowledge work and collaboration in an AI world? [39:42]
- 25X Productivity Productivity Coaching
- Scribe | Visual step-by-step guides
- Jennifer Smith | LinkedIn
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!