Do you keep trying for “work-life balance,” and it never quite works out? A better strategy is to focus on achieving work-life harmony instead.
In this episode, we’re joined by Amy Vetter, a CPA who is the CEO of the B3 Method Institute. You’ll discover powerful leadership and mindfulness practices and how to re-center yourself when it all gets to be too much.
We also discuss career pivots and get tactical about creating team alignment.
Learn more at https://theproductivityshow.com/.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
Sign up for a $1/month trial period at shopify.com/tps.
- How Amy became a CPA and a Yogi [2:13]
- How to do a career pivot [8:55]
- What is the B3 Method and how does it help? [15:37]
- What to do when “work-life balance” doesn’t happen [23:52]
- How to solve the problem of meetings [27:50]
- What does “mindfulness” even mean, and how can we work it into our lives? [32:06]
- How to keep a team aligned and working together [41:08]
- Amy Vetter
- Disconnect to Connect: Tap into the Power within You to Create the Life You Desire
- The B³ Method Institute
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!