Want to be consistent and have a great day almost every day? Create an easy-to-follow routine that you follow after you wake up.
Some people call it a “morning routine,” but we like “Rise Ritual” because you can do it anytime, not just in the morning.
In this encore episode, we’ll share how you can build your own Rise Ritual and how to be consistent with it.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
One-of-a-kind financing program at NetSuite.com/TPS.
You can find links to everything that we share in the show notes by going to theproductivityshow.com.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:03]
- What is the first step to creating a rise ritual? [5:53]
- What is tip no. 2 for creating a rise ritual? [17:51]
- What are some of the categories for improving the beginning of your day? [19:34]
- How long does Thanh’s rise ritual usually take? [21:43]
- What is tip number 3 for creating a rise ritual? [24:17]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- The Magic Of Thinking Big
- RISE Science
- Creating The Ultimate Morning Routine
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!