How many hours a day of focus time is considered good? How do you overcome the addiction to social media? How do you turn a bad day around into productive day?
In this episode, we cover these popular productivity topics and more.
Visit Indeed.com/tps to start hiring now.
You can find links to everything we share in the show notes by going to https://theproductivityshow.com.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [2:07]
- How many “real” working hours do you work on average at your office/knowledge-based job? [6:53]
- How can I break free of phone and social media addiction? [16:31]
- How to avoid a “my day is ruined” kind of day? [27:56]
- How Brooks compartmentalizes his day [30:20]
- Why “zooming out” is such a powerful technique [34:20]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- The Productivity Apps & Tools of Thanh Pham (TPS480)
- The Productivity Apps & Tools of Brooks Duncan (TPS481)
- Tide Stain Remover for Clothes
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Blinq: Your Digital Business Card
- SmartGoggles by Therabody
- Reddit /r/Productivity
- How many “real” working hours do you work on average at your office/knowledge-based job? : r/productivity
- How can I break free of phone and social media addiction? : r/productivity
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity w/ James Clear
- one sec
- one sec Shortcuts Setup on iOS
- How to avoid a “my day is ruined” kind of day : r/productivity
- How To Be Productive When You’re Sick And You Have An Important Deadline
- How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
- Rise Science
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!