Happy people are productive people, and a good night of sleep on a regular basis is a key part of that happiness.
Get cozy, and in this encore episode, let’s explore how you can use sleep tracking to tune into your body’s needs and transform your sleep into the ultimate productivity tool.
One-of-a-kind financing program at NetSuite.com/TPS.
Sign up for a $1/month trial period at shopify.com/tps.
Learn more at https://theproductivityshow.com/.
- Top 3 Productivity Resources [4:24]
- What does Thanh use sleep tracking for, and how does it benefit him? [10:39]
- What is tip number 1 for successful sleep tracking? [13:38]
- What is tip number 2 for successful sleep tracking? [20:42]
- What is tip number 3 for successful sleep tracking? [28:48]
- 25X Productivity Coaching
- ChiliSleep OOLER Sleep System
- Target Sleep Mask
- Serene Sleep
- Oura Ring
- Sleep Cycle (App)
- Rise Science
- Withings Sleep Tracking Pad
- Productivity Academy
- The Productivity Show on Youtube
- The Productivity Show Youtube Clips
- Become a member of TPS+
- Take the Productivity Quiz
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!