Yesterday we performed a live Ask Me Anything (AMA) on the topic of organizing files, notes and photos. Many people came on who needed help on this topic and we answered tons of questions.
We know many of you couldn’t make it live so we recorded it! We answered questions such as:
- How do you find duplicate files and photos and deal with them?
- How do you find and organize stuff if it is stored in multiple places (Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, etc)?
- How do I get started when I have a backlog of thousands of files?
- What’s the best naming and formatting standard to follow?
- How do you create an organization and category structure for all your information?
When you’re able to be organized, you can be more creative, productive, and efficient. Plus, this is the biggest benefit, you create more free time for yourself.
Here’s the recording of the live AMA:
Based on the positive feedback we’ve received, we’ll do another one soon on this topic where we go in more detail and instructions on how you can organize thousands of files, notes and photos with ease.
Enjoy the video!