We talk about health quite a bit here on the podcast, and for good reason: we believe that good health leads to energy, and energy is a key part of our TEA Framework: if you don’t have enough energy, it doesn’t matter how focused you are or how much you master your time – you aren’t going to be as productive as you want to be.
In this episode we are going to be sharing some of our best health hacks – things you can do RIGHT NOW to be more rested, have more energy and have a solid foundation to be uber-productive.
Thanks to Freshbooks for supporting The Productivity Show. Freshbooks is offering our listeners a free 30-day trial, no catch and no credit card required. Go to Freshbooks.com/tps and enter TPS in the “How did you hear about us” section to get started.
Thanks also to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off their premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/tps to get 20% off your premium account today.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- This week’s top 3 productivity resources [2:59]
- Why Thanh drinks apple cider vinegar every night before bed [4:39]
- Brook’s favorite sleep and travel hack [8:17]
- How one of Thanh’s favorite health hacks has saved him from food poisoning [11:09]
- The supplement that helps keep Thanh and Brooks avoid getting sick [15:50]
- How to avoid the side effects of afternoon coffee drinking [18:32]
- The best meditation app that doubles as a sleep aid [24:29]
- How a float tank can act as a “meditation on steroids” [28:31]
- The easiest way to make sure you’re hydrated throughout the day [33:06]
- What Egoscue is and how it helped Thanh fix his alignment and posture [36:22]
- Tracking your food intake and the many benefits it can have on your health [40:12]
- Minaal Carry-On 2.0
- Manta Sleep Mask
- Speed Up by Slowing Down: Sleep Secrets to Boost Your Focus and Maximize Your Productivity (TPS214)
- Congaplex by Standard Process
- Meditation for the Rest of Us: 10 Surprising Benefits from Making Mindfulness a Habit (TPS210)
- An Evernote Consultant Reveals How She Uses The Tool To Manage Busy Life and Business (TPS268)
- Low Productivity, Procrastination, Back Pain…These Are Some Of The Penalties For Neglecting Your Posture w/ Rick Mathes (TPS246)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
Discover the 1 Lifehack of Highly Successful People
This one lifehack led to the biggest breakthrough of my career. People like Steve Jobs and Oprah have used it to catapult their success, and now you can too.