Zack, Mike, and Thanh get together to talk about the importance of support and accountability and show you where to look for both physical and digital communities to help you do more and be better.
- How community can inspire and challenge you to do more and be better
- Why getting around like-minded achievers can you help you take action on your goals
- Where you can find physical and digital communities
- The importance of real-time, qualified feedback
- The lack of an online productivity community (and what Asian Efficiency is doing about it)
- The Millionaire Fastlane
- Joe Buhlig on The Productivity Show ( Episode 11 | Episode 57 )
- Patrick Hart on The Productivity Show
- Mike Vardy ( Website | Episode 18 )
- John Lee Dumas
- AE Dojo
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!