Zack, Thanh, and Mike revisit the ever-important subject of using and mastering your calendar. From handy shortcuts to their favorite calendar apps, listen in to learn 5 tips that will make you more productive when scheduling and reviewing how you spend your days and weeks.
- How to use shortcuts in Google Calendar to help you manage your calendar more efficiently
- How (and why) to set up a custom calendar view in BusyCal
- All about our favorite calendar apps, including the one we use as Asian Efficiency (BusyCal)
- How to leverage natural language capture to make getting events on your calendar a breeze
- How using color-coding makes looking over and reviewing your calendar easier
- Why you need to start simple and ramp up from there
- How and why you should review your calendar for maximum productivity
- How to utilize the description field of your calendar event so that you have everything you need for the event at your fingertips
- How to automate your calendar and scheduling process to save time
- TPS 19: Calendar Apps, Tips and Tricks You Need to Know
- The Big Rocks video example
- Google Calendar shortcuts
- Fantastical – Mac | iPhone | iPad
- World Time Buddy
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!