Nabill Idrisi is a coach who found amazing success from creating rituals and sticking to them. After attending one of our workshops and masterminds, Nabill created systems for his rituals and saw results within months. We chat about Nabill’s rituals, his personal rating system for tracking progress, and the tools he uses to make his rituals stick.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How Nabill found personal and professional success after crafting his rituals and implementing practices to help make them stick
- The many advantages of masterminds and why you should seek them out
- Strategies that you can implement to make your rituals stick
- The many benefits of getting help from other people
- How the ideation stage of crafting rituals works and best practices for getting the most out of it
- Why journaling can help you get clear on the changes you want to make in your life
- Tips to help you make your journaling habit stick
- How Nabill used a personal rating system to make positive changes in his life (and how you can do the same)
- Why tracking habits is so important in charting progress towards your goals
- How Nabill created markers and rewards for his rituals (and why this has made all the difference)
- AE’s Business Documentation Workshop (Free!)
- Schedule a Free 30-minute Get-It-Done call with Nabill
- Aaron’s blog post on Journaling
- TPS95: Personality Types w/ Scott Beebe
- Work the System
- Book Yourself Solid
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Nabill Idrisi
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!