Procrastination is something that hits all of us, and many people struggle with it on a regular basis. In this episode we dive into the myths about procrastination, and eight tactics you can use to fight through to take real steps towards actually accomplishing your goals.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- Who exactly are procrastinators anyway?
- Reasons why people who procrastinate are people who care the most about the work, not the least
- The 4 actions you can take right now to move you forward and get over procrastination
- How committing to and scheduling actions can actually help you accomplish to them
- Why written plans are so important to goal achievement
- What batching is and how you can use it in your own life to get more things done
- How to create a someday-maybe list you’ll actually use
- Tips to creating a regular review schedule and sticking to it
- The major advantages inherent with working in sprints
- How to create a vision for your plan of action (and why this is so important)
- Freshbooks 30-day Free Trial
- NeuYear Calendar
- You Need A Budget
- TPS31: Procrastinating on Purpose w/ Rory Vaden
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.