Eric Zimmer is the host of the award-winning podcast The One You Feed. Through hundreds of interviews, Eric has learned a lot about healthy habits, mindfulness, and sustainable behavior change. We chat about changing environments, habits, and feeding your “good wolf.”
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- The true meaning of the parable behind Eric’s podcast, “The One You Feed”
- What Eric personally does to feed his “good wolf”
- Why meditation is so important to Eric and the difference it has made in his own life
- How the stimulus –> response cycle works and how you can use it to spin the stories you tell yourself so they are more positive
- Eric’s personal journey of recovery and how it led him to where he is today
- The importance of community and the environment you live in
- How to make environmental tweaks to help establish positive habits and achieve your goals
- The effective way to figure out for yourself what is really important
- Why happiness isn’t something out there in the future (and how you can achieve it in your own life starting now)
- The One You Feed Episodes (Zack’s Recommendations)
- TPS92: No More Underpants w/ Steve Kamb
- TPS102: Essentialism w/ Greg McKeown
- Man’s Search for Meaning
- Headspace app
- The Willpower Instinct
Receive Escape Your Email Updates
Book, tool, ritual
Connect with Eric Zimmer
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!