The 80/20 is an important concept, one that is often appreciated but also relatively difficult to find practical applications for in your own life. In this episode, you’re going to learn the framework for implementing the 80/20 in all areas of your life and work. The 5 levels laid out by our guest Tim Francis will help you take action using the 80/20 rule and significantly change your personal and professional life.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How you can apply the 80/20 rule in an actionable way and see results in every part of your life
- What the 5 levels of 80/20 are and how they will change your future if you implement them correctly
- How Warren Buffet personally uses the 80/20 rule and how the majority of his success can be traced back to a few key decisions
- Key questions you can ask yourself to take action on the 80/20 rule
- How the Asian Efficiency team uses the Kolbe test to work more efficiently and effectively
- How the 80/20 rule applies to learning new skills
- How to use the right tools and ask yourself the appropriate questions when growing your business
- The value of having mastermind groups and community to enlarge your thinking
- Why the personal level (Level 1) of the 80/20 rule impacts all the other levels
- Why personal habits and rituals are are foundational for your success
- Tim’s video on the 5 Levels of 80/20
- Profit Factory: About Tim Francis
- Kolbe Test
- Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less
- TPS28: Working the System w/ Sam Carpenter
- Richard Koch
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
Connect with Tim Francis
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!