Mike and Thanh host this episode as Zachary plays guest, discussing his run as host of the Productivity Show. They talk about how Zack was hired to the Asian Efficiency team, some of Zack’s favorite episodes of this podcast, and what he’s learned from hosting the show and talking to guests.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send these updates.
- How Zack got connected with the Asian Efficiency team
- The way that Zack’s role has evolved at AE and how the process has helped him find his strengths
- Why Zack loved hosting the podcast
- Using personality tests to hire people
- The different journaling practices you can learn from The Productivity Show
- Zack’s favorite TPS episodes (listed below)
- Zack’s favorite memory from working on the Asian Efficiency team
- The one thing Zack tells people when they ask how to be more productive
- Top 5 Things Zack has learned from hosting this podcast:
- Reducing Clutter
- Doing Less, Having Less
- Managing time, energy, and attention
- TPS2: Journaling
- TPS98: Making Rituals Stick w/ Nabill Idrisi
- TPS69: Journaling w/ Kendra Wright
- TPS5: Deron Bos
- TPS7: Going Paperless w/ Brooks Duncan
- TPS29: Paper Organization w/ Kacy Paide
- TPS58: Getting Things Done w/ David Allen
- TPS102: Essentialism w/ Greg McKeown
- TPS90: Become a Minimalist w/ Joshua Becker
- TPS78: Live a Minimalist Luxury Lifestyle w/ Thanh Pham
- TPS28: Working the System w/ Sam Carpenter
- TPS23: Optimization, Automation, and Outsourcing with Ari Meisel
- TPS49: Delegation and outsourcing w/ Julia Tunstall
- TPS35: A Year of Productivity w/ Chris Bailey
- Kolbe test
- Zack’s video interview
- Wealth Dynamics test
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Sticher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
Thanks for a very enjoyable Skype session last year – it made a difference!
Will miss your AE input, but wish you all the best in the future,
Zach, your podcasts, including snippets on your commentary about your own life (plus Nikita) have been a delight to listen to in following your journey as a member of the AE family. I wish the entire AE team a very successful 2017. Your businesses deserve to flourish and grow and no doubt they will. Thank you for your generosity! Judith
Thanks for all your words and information Zach, its like we all know you well, and we all will miss you, all the very best, Mark
It was such a joy & a blessing to listen to your podcasts. You’ve really got the gift of building others up while learning along the way! Win-win. Thank you for all of the effort you put in over the years on this podcast… We’re all better for it. Best of luck in your next endeavors, and my hope for you is that you never stop doing what you’re good at; because everyone benefits! Cheers to you and your future success! Best regards, Hannah
Sorry to see you go Zackary. I started listening to you about couple of months ago and began from show #1. I can definitely hear the progress and growth in you. I wish you all the success which you’ve deserved. All the best!
Good luck, Zachary! You have been an inspiration on my commute every week.
Can you post the Text Expander text which you use as a journaling prompt? I would love to see what questions you ask yourself each day.
Oh, this is a bittersweet episode.
Sorry to see you go, Zachary, I’ve enjoyed having you with me on my commute each week. Good luck!
Thanks Carol! I’ll be helping small business owners with their productivity in Austin, TX. Feel free to look me up on the Googles and stay connected!
Hi AE Team
Minimalism Documentary is now available on Netflix.
So sorry to see you go! I have enjoyed listening to your podcasts. Good luck with whatever your new venture is!!