In today’s episode, Thanh interviews Lynan Saperstein, a very successful businesswoman who travels all over the world and someone who has a very unique approach to productivity.
She wasn’t always this productive though. About 5 years ago, when she started her business, she didn’t know anything about productivity and she couldn’t keep up with the demand. Her clients were getting upset and she knew she needed to make a change. Today she’s sharing her story of how she transformed her life by hiring an organizational coach, why she hired an assistant just to remind her what to do, and how she has managed to travel the world and still be Asian Efficient. She also shares her favorite workflows, apps, and tools she uses to run her company to stay productive.
Thanks to Skillshare for supporting The Productivity Show. Skillshare is offering our listeners 2 months of unlimited access to over 20,000 classes for just $0.99. To sign up, go to Skillshare.com/TPS.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- How Lynan went from unorganized to very efficient by hiring a coach [2:10]
- When she decided to turn her life around and hire a coach [8:55]
- How systems helped Lynan create more freedom [17:20]
- How she leads her remote team [28:38]
- Apps that she uses to be productive [31:58]
- How to create a system of accountability with her assistant [35:58]
- Why you need to learn how to delegate [43:46]
- How to get stuff gone while you are traveling [50:12]
- Roost stand
- How To Design the Life You Want w/ AJ Yager (TPS215)
- How to Get Started with An Executive Assistant w/ Tim Francis (TPS190)
- Girls Love Travel
Connect with Lynan Saperstein
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.