Today’s episode is going to be a little different. Mike Schmitz will be leaving Asian Efficiency and The Productivity Show and he’s going on to do other big and exciting things. We thought it would be great to have Mike share his lessons and experiences he learned over the years that would benefit others like you.
- How Mike found Asian Efficiency [1:53]
- The impacts that AE has made on Mike [11:55]
- Why thinking time became a very powerful tool for Mike [22:01]
- How Mike has impacted the productivity community [25:44]
- Mike’s favorite episodes of The Productivity Show [28:27]
- Mike’s list of hit favorite productivity books [33:04]
- What advice Mike would give to his younger self, knowing what he knows now [38:10]
- Where to go to keep following Mike going forward [42:23]
- Thou Shalt Hustle
- Wealth Dynamics
- Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative
- Achieving Next-Level Productivity Through Conative Understanding w/ David Kolbe (TPS197)
- Confessions of a Pricing Man
- A Professional Scrum Master’s Best Advice for a Productive Team w/ Lucas Smith (TPS189)
- Intentional Attention: How Small Decisions Can Bring You to Your Ideal Future (TPS184)
- The Power of Positive Thinking: How Gratitude Gives You More Energy (TPS175)
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: How a Growth Mindset Leads You to Your Ideal Future (TPS171)
- Mind Food: How to Become More Creative and Successful by Watching What You “Eat” (TPS170)
- Thinking Time: the Counterintuitive Approach to Growth (TPS162)
- How Journaling Can Make You 25% Happier (TPS154)
- Atomic Habits: 4 Laws for Changing Your Identity & Living the Life You Want w/ James Clear (TPS217)
- Focus Tips From the Most Productive Man You’d Ever Hope to Meet w/ Chris Bailey (TPS213)
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You: Why Skills Trump Passion in the Quest for Work You Love
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience
- Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence Friends
Connect with Mike Schmitz
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
Thank you Mike for your input in the podcast over the years!
It is like I have got to know you in a way, and I really appreciate what you have been doing. My way into the Asian Efficiency and the dojo started with the podcast.
I am sad to see you leave. But I trust the team will continue the good work. Blessings :-)