Welcome to The Productivity Show, a podcast by Asian Efficiency, to help you maximize your productivity so you can get everything done without having to sacrifice your health, family and things that matter to you. We’ve helped tens of thousands of people save time, be happier, and become more productive.
Now that it is a new year, we want to help you make this year your best year ever. You must be really excited for what’s coming up and what you’d like to accomplish. We’ll share with you a few of our favorite strategies to make sure that you’re able to accomplish everything that you’d like to do in the time you have.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Why everybody should review their past year, even if it was a good one [5:51]
- The importance of the TEA framework when preparing for the new year [7:58]
- How to know where to use the TEA system in your life [11:05]
- Why putting your number one goal in writing makes it easier to accomplish [12:48]
- Why focusing on your system is more effective than focusing on your goal [16:31]
- How Thanh and Brooks refine their goals through defining their systems [18:19]
- Why you need to stick with your system once you decide to use it [22:18]
- Bringing your system and your calendar together [23:06]
- How calendars can push you towards your goals, even when you don’t feel like it [26:08]
- What you can do to get started on your best 2019 [27:46]
- Bukey cable clips
- JBL Clip 3 portable speaker
- How To Do An Annual Review The Right Way (TPS227)
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
- Check out the rest of the TEA Series on The Productivity Show:
- Systems Thinking: The Secret to Achieving Any Goal
- Never Enough Time? Schedule Your Priorities by Color Coding Your Calendars
- 3 Simple Steps to Help You Master Your Calendar (TPS198)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.