Welcome to The Productivity Show, a podcast by Asian Efficiency to help you maximize your productivity so you can get everything done without having to sacrifice your health, family, and things that matter to you. We’ve helped tens of thousands of people save time, be happier, and become more productive.
You probably have heard of the saying “you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with”. While most of us agree with that idea, very few people put that into practice. In this episode, we want to help you take this idea and consciously make an effort who you spend time with. We’ll discuss how to identify which people you should spend more time with AND which people you need to ditch. As always, you can expect it to be simple and actionable.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off a Grammarly Premium account. To sign up, go to Grammarly.com/TPS.
- Why who we surround ourselves is so important [5:25]
- What it means to “spend time” with people [9:05]
- How the people you spend time with can impact your energy [11:38]
- Why we need to protect our attention in dealing with the people in our lives [16:27]
- How to perform an audit on the people in your life [23:00]
- Finding the people who are doing what you want to be doing [29:14]
- The importance of going where your people are [33:58]
- How to use the people you surround yourself to hold yourself accountable [39:58]
- What to do if you want to change your routines with people for the better [46:20]
- Why having clear goals can make this process easier [50:14]
- Withings Steel HR
- NeuYear Calendar
- Zebra Delguard Mechanical Pencil
- The Power of Positive Thinking: How Gratitude Gives You More Energy (TPS175)
- Mind Food: How to Become More Creative and Successful by Watching What You “Eat” (TPS170)
- Change Your Mind, Change Your Life: How a Growth Mindset Leads You to Your Ideal Future (TPS171)
- Introducing TEA: A Simple Framework for Getting Unstuck and Achieving Your Goals (TPS218)
- How to Get the Most Value Out of Conferences and Implement What You’ve Learned (TPS225)
- 6 Ways a Mastermind Can Accelerate Your Success w/ Nate Lowrie (TPS178)
- Inside the AE Mastermind: What Really Successful People Do Differently to Fix Their Blind Spots (TPS192)
- How To Stick To Your Goals This Year And Every Year (TPS229)
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.
If you enjoyed this episode, follow the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show. You can also leave a review!
Thank You.The articles are up lifting and helpful.