This is episode 2 of our 3-part series on our top 10 favorite apps and tools. In today’s episode, we are going to do the monumentally difficult task and narrow down our 10 favorite mobile apps for iOS and Android that we use, love, and that makes us more productive.
This was hard because there are so many apps we love, but I think we have something for everyone. We also give an honorable mention to favorites submitted by the community.
Thanks to Grammarly for supporting The Productivity Show. Grammarly is offering our listeners 20% off a Grammarly premium account. Go to Grammarly.com/TPS to learn more.
Thanks also to Blinkist for supporting The Productivity Show. Blinkist is offering our listeners a free 7-day trial. Go to Blinkist.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- Brooks and Thanh’s app of choice for email both on their smartphones and computers [6:37]
- How to manage all of your travel details better [8:05]
- What mobile app Brooks uses to plan and brainstorm everything [12:12]
- How to easily make intermittent fasting a part of your life [18:16]
- How to make sure you never forget an idea or task [20:35]
- How to keep track of tons of packages and deliveries at once [21:54]
- Using Calm to stay centered, keep focused, and sleep better [25:15]
- How to get a whole library of books, audiobooks, and movies on your mobile device [31:08]
- Thanh’s favorite app and what it can do for you [33:00]
- The favorite apps of the Asian Efficiency Dojo members [35:39]
- Ibble Finance
- Our Top 10 Mac and Windows Productivity Apps And The “10X Rule” (TPS247)
- We Were Tired of Forgetting The Books We Read — So We Use This System (TPS245)
- How To Lose Weight Efficiently with the Ketogenic Diet and Fasting w/ Scott Rose (TPS244)
- Google Keep
- Quick Capture, Part 3: Drafts
- Deliveries (iOS)
- Deliveries (Android)
- Meditation for the Rest of Us: 10 Surprising Benefits from Making Mindfulness a Habit (TPS210)TPS210
- PDF Expert
- Voice Recorder HD
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.