In today’s episode, we are finishing up our 3 part series about our favourite things to get things done. We’ve talked about our favorite apps for the computer, our favorite apps for mobile, and now we are going to talk about our favorite physical devices and tools.
These are the things we use every day, and we love them all.
Thanks to Blinkist for supporting The Productivity Show. Blinkist is offering our listeners a free 7-day trial. Go to Blinkist.com/TPS to learn more.
Get Podcast Updates
Do you want to get an email with shownotes each time a podcast goes live? Then let us know where to send the updates by entering your first name and email.
- What computers, tablets, and phones Thanh and Brooks are using [3:56]
- The device that Thanh and Brooks use so much, it is an “insta-buy” when it breaks [7:44]
- How Thanh keeps all of his different devices charged with just one cable [9:40]
- The solution to making sure you always have WiFi throughout the house [11:21]
- How Thanh ensures he always gets a good night’s sleep [14:59]
- Why Thanh and Brooks like Sonos speakers so much, they have six of them throughout their houses [17:21]
- How the Oura ring miniaturized the fitness tracking accessory [20:32]
- The smart watch that beat out Apple Watch for Brooks [23:53]
- How Airpods became a must-have despite Thanh wondering who would buy them when they came out [25:36]
- Brooks’s favorite portable keyboard to use with the iPad [28:13]
- The gift that made writing more enjoyable and easier for Thanh [29:44]
- The favorite devices of the Dojo members [32:38]
- Bluefishing: The Art of Making Things Happen
- Self journal
- Swivel Top Purse Hanger
- Our Top 10 Mac and Windows Productivity Apps And The “10X Rule” (TPS247)
- Here Are Our 10 Favorite Mobile Apps To Help You Get More Done (TPS248)
- 5 Home Automation Techniques To Make Your Life Easier (TPS243)
- Macbook Pro
- iPad Pro
- Kindle Paperwhite
- CableCreation 2-in-1 (Lightning + microUSB)
- Netgear Orbi
- Gunnar glasses
- Oura ring
- Withings Steel HR Hybrid Smartwatch
- Tooth Fairy
- Logitech Keys-to-Go Portable Keyboard
- Montblanc pen
- Esington Timer
- Pomodoro 2.0 w/ Esington Method Founder Rudy Marsh (TPS188)
- Apple Pencil
- Bose QC35s
- Hero Clip
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Overcast, PocketCast or your favorite podcast player. It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure. You can also leave a review! Here’s how.